Woman Burnt By Fire While Helping Her Blind Husband In Benue State.. (Viewers Discretion)

0
79

saneA woman was badly burnt by fire while helping her blind husband who specializes in soap making, liquid soap in Aliade town, Benue state. The mother of two was burnt when mixing chemicals for her husband’s work production at their residence on Sunday (two days ago).

READ ALSO:-  BREAKING: JAMB Releases New Cut-off Marks + Post UTME To Start Again In All Institutions

According to a neighbor who shared this, the blind man, Mr Moses is appealing to spirited Nigerians to assist him financially to enable the wife to access good medical attention. Due to lack of funds the wife is still at home receiving treatment from a local chemist man.

READ ALSO:-  VIDEO: Man Breaks His Son’s Hand, Sets Him on Fire for Stealing in Ibadan

Comments

comments