Mum’s Cup Of HOT Tea Leaves Toddler With Horrific Burns After She Grabbed Drink

A toddler has been left with horrific facial burns after grabbing her mum’s scalding cup of tea and accidentally pouring it over herself. Libbie Patterson was left screaming in agony as the boiling hot drink splashed over her face, shoulders and back after she grabbed it from the kitchen counter.

The 16-month-old girl was raced to hospital by her frantic mum Emma where medics spent three nights treating her for burns.

READ ALSO:-  With One Of The Best Actress... See Actress Funke Etti Chilling With Bimbo Oshin On Set

But medics hope Libbie’s face – which has been left disfigured following the incident – will not be permanently scarred.
Now Emma has released a picture of Libbie’s injuries to warn other parents about the dangers of hot drinks.

now and her skin just needs to heal a bit more. If I hadn’t made that cup of tea, It wouldn’t have happened. It is amazing how making a cup of tea can have such devastating consequences.

READ ALSO:-  Cristina Ronaldo delighted over his FIFA Best Player of the Year Award

“I want to make parents aware of how easily things like this can happen. We didn’t have a child gate on the kitchen but I do now. I’ve learned all the lessons.

Comments

comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.