$ex during your period can deliver amazing sensations (even more amazing than the normal ones, believe it or not)” but most men are under the a$$umption that women want to be left alone when they are menstruating
$ex during menstruation can be messy, hence the reason many avoid it.
But $ex experts have said there is no reason for lovers to stay away from $ex only because she is attending to the monthly visitor.
Interestingly, WikiHow states that “$ex during your period can deliver amazing sensations (even more amazing than the normal ones, believe it or not)” but most men are under the a$$umption that women want to be left alone when they are menstruating – the contrary is the case.
So you actually can and should be intimate during her period, if you can handle the messy part.
Here are 9 tips to help you…
1. Have something ready to clean the mess – because of the bleeding that may occur, it is wise to use a bedsheet that is not white. Also, you should have handtowels and toilet rolls ready to clean up
2. Make the air friendly – it is advisable to have the air controlled with a nice smelling air freshener, scented candles, perfumed condoms and have a lot of ventilation because some people have odour during menstruation
3. Shower before you begin – you cannot be too clean to have $ex, more so when she’s having her period
4. Use the doggy style and avoid the woman-on-top positions – because she may bleed while you have $ex, it is advisable that you use variations of the doggy positions which will reduce the mess. You can also use the missionary
5. Do not try or*l $ex on the genitals – don’t put your mouth around the vagina for any reason. Instead, use your mouth to please other parts of the body
7. Focus on touching the body than actual intercourse – at this time, the woman is more interested in your touched and closeness than the actual digging in. so just be nice, close and touch her body as much as you can
8. Try using the shower – this is one of tie when $ex in the shower is a very good idea because the water can clean you up instantly
9. Don’t go too deep – going too deep is not a wise thing in this time, so you don’t hurt her and trigger bleeding mouth. Foreplay can be limited to other body parts, especially the BR*ASTS
NOTE: You must not leave the juice on your body, so get into the shower as soon as you’re done and give yourselves a romantic clean up in the shower together.
Love has no season, so keep making love