Communication is an integral part of sex that should not be ignored but some people take the talking thing to a new level and even turn it to a negative thing by saying the wrong things at the wrong times.
Communication is an integral part of sex that should not be ignored.
It gives you an opportunity to give and get feedbacks and will optimize the sexual experience – two way traffic.
However, some people now take the talking thing to a new level and even turn it to a negative thing by saying the wrong things at the wrong times.
Here are some of the most terrible things some women say that should not be heard during sex.
Here are 9 of them:
- “Are you done?” If he is, you would know for God’s sake.
- “Is it inside?” WTF, it is inside, do you need telling?
- “Is this your first time.” Do you have to tell him he’s inexperienced.
- “I’m not in the mood.” Why wait until he’s charged and ready?
- “Just get it over with!” Come on, if you don’t want sex, say it, but don’t be so callous.
- “I’ve had better sex.” Jeez, are you so wicked?
- “Is it erect?” Why not feel it? Does it feel soft?
- “Have you come?” No, he had gone. Trust me, if he orgasms, you should know.
- “Are you shy?” Isn’t it obvious?
These kinds of statements can kill the sex vibe and even lead to fights.
Never say it, please o!